• Student artists must be currently enrolled at an Illinois public or private High School or College Preparatory School. The student can be of Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior year level. Student does not have to be in an art class.
• Entries submitted must be artist’s original works created during the student’s High School career.
• Entrants may submit only one example of their work. All works will compete against all other entries, not judged by category. Entries can be in any media listed:
• All entries must be a high-quality color copy/print/photo no larger than 8.5” x 11” and should be labeled on back, left-hand corner of color copy/print/photo (see sample on entry form). Do not fold, mat, or mount color copy/print/photo. Do not send actual works of art. All entries must be a high-quality color copy/print/photo no larger than 8.5” x11”.
• There should be one color copy/print/photo per student entry, (sculpture being the only exception in order to study the piece from several views, but no more than 3 color copies/prints/photos for sculpted piece). Each entry can include only one individual work of art.
• Color copies/prints/photos will not be returned.
• Complete entry form in its entirety. Photocopies of entry form are acceptable. The 2 page entry form can be downloaded by clicking the link - here
• A non-refundable $10 entry fee per student in check or money order made payable to:
• Entry package (color copy/print/photo, entry form, and $10 entry fee) must be Postmarked by May 7, 2010 and mailed to:
Fine Art Finals
P.O. Box 2369
Glen Ellyn, IL 60138-2369